Unaware of Crimsafe and the benefits?
Crimsafe uses technically constructed screws that secure a high-tensile-strength 304 grade stainless steel mesh to structural grade aluminium frame. This patented screw clamp system hooks into the aluminium frame allowing the impact load to spread throughout the whole frame when it has been hit with intentional force.
Crimsafe’s specialised clamping system incorporates a very smart serrated edge design that completely locks the wire onto the frame. Security doors with a modern aesthetic is an extremely competitive market and Crimsafe is definitely the market leader that the others can’t really compete with. Crimsafe is the original inventor of stainless steel security doors and windows within Australian for all homes. Crimsafe has also become the number one answer for door security and window grilles. Crimsafe doors are always installed with a three-point locking system. The locks must always pass Australian security standards. Crimsafe is:
- Stronger – than the others. This is not boasting, it’s just a fact! Using thicker mesh and a screw-clamp system that continually proves to be unequivocally stronger and more difficult to break into than our competitors.
- Aesthetically pleasing – their stainless steel mesh provides ultimate security without the offensive appearance of grilles and bars. Powder-coated mesh and frames offers simple, clean lines that complement and enhance your house or business premises. You get maximum security, with a beautiful view.
- Improves energy efficiency – almost 40% of households heat gain and loss happens through their glass doors and windows. By installing Crimsafe rather than glass windows and doors will vastly improve the cooling and heat retention energy efficiency of a building. It’s verifiable by the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS).
- Allows a quick emergency exit – whilst keeping the criminals out. Crimsafe’s unique Safe-S-Cape® is a keyless exit system that is simple to use from the inside, while still providing complete security and protection from the outside.
- Corrosion-resistant – their screens have experienced 3,000 hours of prohesion salt spray testing, mimicking 30 years of exposure to the elements, withstanding no corrosion, loss of adhesion or blistering.
- Minimum 10-year warranty – Crimsafe gives you 10 years’ peace of mind. Some of our products even have an extended warranty of 12 and 15 years. This shows how confident we are that each and every one of our products lives up to our precise standards.
- Cyclone Debris Screens – regulated for Regions C and D, passing Australian Standard tests that simulate the impact of flying debris at up to 392kph.
Fire Tuff® screens are completely bushfire compliant to the utmost risk rating, and tested for fire attenuation, reducing the intensity of radiant heat flux and naked flame by up to 59%.
Crimsafe’s results speak for themselves and prove every claim.